Sunday OOtd


Good afternoon, everyone! I thought I would just share with y'all what I wore today! I may try and do this every Sunday, so let me know if you like that idea! 

Grey Top: I don't have the link for this one, but here is a very similar one: Boohoo
White Pants: TJ Maxx
Purse: Michael Kors
Rose Gold Necklace: I got it at H&M, but it is no longer on the website :(
Shoes: The shoes are also no longer available, (I got them from UGG Australia) but I will link a similar style: Dillards

Today's OOTD is definitely the definition of cute and casual. The tee and pants are super comfortable and simple, but a few accessories can dress it up. I love pairing grey and rose gold, so the necklace was a must. I also love wearing tan with white, so the purse and shoes were perfect for this outfit.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon :)

Much love,

~Michaela~

No comments:

Post a Comment