Urban Decay Love

Hello everyone! I am back! I realize I haven't posted in a few weeks, but I finally have something exciting to blog about... Urban Decay makeup!


I have been a massive fan of Urban Decay for a few months now. I was kind of behind on the Urban Decay makeup craze until I finally purchased the Naked 2 Palette a few months ago. I had wanted the palette for awhile and just couldn't wait any longer to get it. I was so happy I did! The palette is just so beautiful! The shades are mostly shimmery(is that even a word??), but there are two or three matte shades as well. I have probably used that palette everyday since I got it. It's just the perfect palette for everyone because the shades are pretty neutral and just gorgeous. 

This leads me into the eyeshadow primer from Urban Decay. The Naked 2 Palette came with four eyeshadow primer samples which actually last a really long time. I used just one of the samples for about a month because a little goes a LONG way with this primer. And let me tell you, it works like a gem. I put on my makeup pretty early in the morning, and eight to ten hours later, my eyeshadow is barely smudged or creased. It's is literally a gift from Heaven. 

Next thing from Urban Decay I have recently been loving is the Urban Decay Naked On the Go Palette. I first saw this palette from Louise(Sprinkle of Glitter) on YouTube in one of her favorites video and instantly knew I had to have it. It is actually a limited time only item from Urban Decay, so once they're gone, they're gone. Well, I finally purchased it today! And let me tell you, it is just amazing. The palette includes a bronzer, a blush, a highlighter, five gorgeous new eyeshadows(3 shimmer, 2 matte), lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara. And did I mention the packaging? Rose gold. Everywhere. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm kind of obsessed with rose gold. So yeah, it's kind of perfect. I actually wore both the matte shades of eyeshadow, the bronzer, the blush, the highlighter, the eyeliner, and the lip gloss to work tonight. I know that this item is going to be my go-to for quite a while now. 


Well, I just wanted to tell everyone how much I love Urban Decay. If you are on the fence on buying a product from them, just do it. You will absolutely love it!!

Thanks so much to anyone who reads my blog! Do any of you guys like Urban Decay? If so, comment your favorite items! And if anyone has any tips about my blog, comment them as well!! THANKS!!!!

Much love,
~Michaela~

No comments:

Post a Comment