New Fragrance Additions


Hello everybody! First off, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LAST WEEK! Like I said in last week's post, things have been crazy with college classes and everything! Time just seems to fly! I am actually going to change my upload days to Sunday, as it is so much easier to blog on the weekends. If you're still here reading, I really appreciate it! 

As you can see by the title of this post, I have two new additions to my perfume collection. The first is from Bath and Body Works, and it is the Perfect Autumn Day Fragrance Mist. I just went in to Bath and Body Works for the first time in forever (and now that song is stuck in your head). I just got the mini version of this, as I do have several fragrances already! I really REALLY love this scent. It's like kind of floral-y, but it has a hint of apple and cinnamon as well. It's seriously amazing and the perfect autumn scent (see what I did there?). 

The other scent I got for my birthday, and it is Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs. I have been wanting this perfume for ages, and my parents got it for me for my birthday. It is a strong floral scent, so if you're not into that, I wouldn't go for this perfume. I personally love it and have been carrying it in my purse because it is the perfect size!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope to see you next Sunday!
Much Love,
~Michaela~

1 comment:

  1. The bottle of the Marc Jacobs one, is so lovely!

    http://samanthas-littleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete