Types of Mascara


Hello everybody! First of all, please excuse my AWFUL nails! I have been meaning to redo them for awhile, but I keep putting it off! For today's post, I am exploring mascara. I absolutely love mascara; I think it is one of my favorite types of makeup! But I have found that there are many different types of mascara in terms of formula, color, and what they actually do for your lashes. Today, I am talking about three types of mascara that are all different, but still amazing! I hope you enjoy :)

The first mascara is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I bought this mascara a few months ago because I heard that it was a great dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, which I hadn't tried at the time (I have tried it now, and I prefer the Maybelline to Benefit). The first time I used this mascara, I absolutely hated it. Like a lot. My lashes looked clumped and just awful! I had watched multiple YouTube videos where it had looked amazing, and I was really disappointed that it didn't look good on me. However, I wasn't going to give up on it! I kept using it and trying to find the best way to apply it. The trick with this mascara is that a little is all you need! Multiple coats of this mascara will NOT look good. For me, this is the ultimate lengthening mascara.

The next mascara is the Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in a sample size. I was actually pleasantly surprised with this mascara. The wand is slightly triangle shaped, which I had never tried before. The formula of this mascara is very light, leaving a natural, wispy look to my lashes. I tend to use this mascara when I want a "no makeup" makeup look.

The last mascara is my holy grail mascara. The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is one of my favorite mascaras EVER. I use this mascara most days as it is super easy to apply. The applicator is rather larger, which I know some people find hard to use. Personally, I really like thick brushes like this one because I know it is getting every lash coated in mascara. This mascara never fails to make my lashes look full and voluminous.

I hope y'all enjoyed this post and maybe found a new mascara you want to try! Please let me know any mascara's y'all think are amazing so I can go check them out! Thank you for reading and have an awesome week!

Much Love,
~Michaela~

No comments:

Post a Comment