July Birchbox


Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I received my monthly beauty box through Birchbox. Birchbox is a monthly subscription to receive a beauty box filled with five to six samples of beauty, skincare, hair care, and lifestyle products. The best part... It's only $10 a month! I have been subscribed to Birchbox since February, and I have loved every one of my boxes! I have received samples from brands such as Benefit, Stila, Harvey Prince, etc. I thought for this month I would share the products I received in my July Birchbox and review the ones I have tried! Every month the Birchbox has a new theme, and for the theme for July was Go Bold.

Birchbox Homepage Here
Liquid Lipstick - Stila
Texturizing Spray - Oribe
They're Real Push-Up Liner - Benefit
Luminous 3-Minute Peel - Real Chemistry
Ceramidin Liquid - Dr. Jart+

The first sample in my Birchbox was the Stila Look At Me Liquid Lipstick in the shade Bella, which is this ridiculously bright fuchsia color. I wore this shade to work, (my shift was five hours) and after working and eating a meal, the color was still there. It is definitely a long-lasting stain! The color is a bit bright, but hey, it's summer! Why not go bold and bright!

The next sample was the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray that I have tried. And it is fantastic! I have about shoulder length hair, so getting and holding volume can be a struggle. I love spraying a little of this in my roots after I've curled my hair to help hold the volume for the day. It does keep hold pretty well, and it smells nice! I would definitely recommend this if your having a hard time holding volume.

The third sample in my Birchbox was the They're Real Push-Up Liner from Benefit Cosmetics. Now, I am a huge fan of Benefit, (especially the They're Real Mascara and Gimme Brow) and I was very excited to see this in my box! I actually haven't tried it out yet, but I'm sure it will be amazing!

The next sample was the Luminous 3-Minute Peel from Real Chemistry. Now, I had heard of this product before, but I never really had an interest for it. When I saw it was in my Birchbox, I was actually kind of disappointed. But I tried it out anyways, and was pleasantly surprised! It removed a lot of my dead skin! I don't see this product as an every day thing, but it is nice every once in a while.

The last sample was the Ceramidin Liquid from Dr. Jart+. I have received other samples from Dr. Jart+, such as the a BB Cream that I absolutely love. I also haven't tried this yet, but I think it will be a super hydrating primer.

Well, those are all the samples in my July Birchbox! I hope you all enjoyed reading about these products. Let me know if any of you have Birchbox and what your favorite samples have been! Thanks and see you soon!

Much Love,
~Michaela~

No comments:

Post a Comment